REVIEW – Private Rental in Hawaii (Oahu)
Have you even considered hiring a private Condo instead of staying at a big name resort? I did this when visiting Oahu (Hawaii) and scored the cutest little apartment, in the BEST location for a fantastic price.
This is the link to the apartment www.homeaway.com/186144 we stayed at. If you have a larger family, it’s worth checking out the property owners other apartments.
If you need to hire a cot or baby equipment, check out this company www.paradisebabyco.com. We had a really positive experience with them which you will find in my blog posts about Hiring baby and toddler equipment in Hawaii.
Here is why this particular private rental was great:
- LOCATION – It is right next door to the Hilton with its lovely lagoon and Friday fireworks
- PRICE – It is literally a THIRD OF THE PRICE of the Hilton
- SELF CONTAINED – It has a lovely little kitchen so that you can cook your picky toddler food that you know he will eat
- YACHT MARINA – It’s right on the yacht marina at Waikiki
- BEACHES – It’s within walking distance to the lovely Ala Moana Beach park which is fantastic swimming for little ones
- TRENDY – Its actually styled really cool
- OWNERS – The owners are really easy to deal with. We were able to organise it all by email and there were no mishaps whatsoever.
Below are some photos of the lovely attractions either right next door or within a short walking distance:
Want To Learn About More Awesome Places?
For more blog posts, photographs and information on my travels through Hawaii (Oahu) with kids, please check out this page: Hawaii
For more information on ALL of my travels, please check out this page: My travel destinations
Sign up to my fortnightly newsletter here so you don’t miss out on the good stuff. I’m not spammy and I won’t share your email address with anyone. I promise!
Resources for planning and booking your Hawaii (Oahu) holiday
Find the best flight deals here:
Get a great deal on accommodation here:
Activities and tours can be booked here: